In this brilliant promotional video you can find out how to:
– Make franchise history as the first fans ever to win a walk on role in a Star Trek movie
– Boldly go behind the scenes, hang with the cast, and witness the filming of Star Trek Beyond
– Be flown to Vancouver and put up in a 4-star hotel
You can win this awesome experience by donating $10.00. ONLY $10.00!!!
Also in this brilliant promotional video, you can:
– Watch the entire cast tell you about this incredible charity opportunity that Omaze has put together
– See who Simon Pegg calls Thundernuts
– See a little dance party scene where Simon Pegg looks like he’s the only one who’s ever been to a rave (that’s somehow not surprising)
– That is until Idris Elba break dances. Yeah, you read that right
– Realize that we still don’t know who Idris Elba is playing!
You can visit The Star Trek Beyond Omaze page here and help nine deserving charities. Below is a list of the charities (from the Omaze page) that the cast supports and the reasons why. Susan Nimoy, Leonard Nimoy’s widow also nominates a charity in honor of her late husband:
Introducing Star Trek: To Boldly Go. A new initiative dedicated to supporting nine global organizations, each one chosen by a member of the cast of Star Trek Beyond:
Brave Beginnings, an organization dedicated to ensuring that ventilators and life-saving neonatal equipment are always available to newborns in critical need. Nominated by Zoe Saldana.
Camp Sunshine, a place where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families can regroup, reenergize, and restore hope for the future. Nominated by Anton Yelchin.
Direct Relief, a leading medical relief organization that is improving the health of people in need worldwide. Nominated by Zachary Quinto.
Heaven Homes, an organization helping establish children’s homes and centers, while providing secure, safe and loving environments where children can be nurtured to realize their full potential. Nominated by Idris Elba.
KidsCan, an organization that provides food, clothing and healthcare to disadvantaged youth in New Zealand. Nominated by Karl Urban.
Koreatown Youth & Community Center, an organization serving the evolving needs of the Korean American population in the greater Los Angeles area as well as the multiethnic Koreatown community. Nominated by John Cho.
Make-A-Wish, whose remarkable work is making wishes come true every day for children suffering from life-threatening illnesses. Nominated by Chris Pine.
Time is Precious, an organization helping to create a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for children, which in return helps assist with their treatment and recovery. Nominated by Simon Pegg.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, an organization that is leading the way in advancing cures for childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Nominated by Susan Nimoy in honor of Leonard Nimoy.
- 17 Yule Log Videos That Will Bring You Nerdy Comfort This Holiday Season - December 31, 2020
- This Holiday Name Generator Is Ridiculously Fun! - December 21, 2020
- WHEEL OF TIME Releases Video of Idyllic Emond’s Field Set Including The Winespring Inn - September 11, 2020