Marvel released the official trailer for Avengers: Endgame and it’s an emotional one! There’s also a new poster.
The trailer starts by showing Iron Man Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America Steve Rogers (Chris Evans), and Thor’s (Chris Hemsworth) journeys up to the snap. We see some of those lives lost as well. Then there’s the new footage.
So here’s what’s new:
- Hawkeye Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner) teaches his kid to shoot a bow and arrow
- Cap tells Natasha Romanov (Scarlett Johansson) and Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) that he can’t move on
- Ant-Man Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) looks at some missing posters, I assume he just got out of the Quantum Realm
- Natasha tells the team they owe this to everyone who’s not in there to try
- Clint is running from an explosion
- Rocket (Bradley Cooper) sits on War Machine’s (Don Cheadle) shoulder
The team seems really sad and yet determined to fix everything. There are a lot of somber shots of our heroes as they decide they are all in, whatever it takes. The only fighting sequences are of Nebula (Karen Gillian) screaming at someone, Cap putting his shield back on, with a bloody mouth, Hawkeye ready to shoot at anyone, and Ant-Man pushing a pencil out of the way. The epic moment of the trailer is the team, together in their new super-Avenger uniforms walking in the hanger. And yes, Tony is with them.
Oh and Thor gives his seal of approval to Carol Danvers (Brie Larson).
Check out the trailer and new poster below.
Avengers:Endgame premieres on April 26, 2019.
- THE WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND Recap (S01E04): The Wrong End of a Telescope - October 25, 2020
- FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Recap (S06E03): Alaska - October 25, 2020
- GGA Indigenerd Wire: NBC Orders SOVEREIGN Pilot from Bird Runningwater and Ava DuVernay - October 23, 2020