I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most continuity bending episode yet, we’re talking about X-MEN: Days of Future Past.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we mess up the timeline (intentionally, this time!).
- Waterbeds: great idea, The 70’s.
- Enjoy the many deaths of B-Tier X-Men.
- Hey, maybe we like the continuity stuff, now!
- Charles Xavier has to kick his addiction to… walking?
- Quicksilver: he’s great!
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019