I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie–and things on the periphery–so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our goopiest episode yet, we’re talking about Venom.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we hit the hip guerilla journalist beat.
Stories unethically broken:
- Tom Hardy is just too good at journalism.
- He has a note pad and everything!
- Jenny Slate should’ve been a goo-monster, too.
- Venom is a horny dork.
- Carnage… looks bad.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019