I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most thunderous episode yet, we’re talking about Thor: Ragnarok
In this episode of Marvel Us, we are the Gods of Hammers.
Points we nailed:
- They could have done more to make Hela and Thor’s conflict personal.
- A great return to form showing the Hulk‘s butt.
- Sakar seems like a cool place to hang out and maybe die.
- Asgard is too disconnected from the main cast to be interesting.
- Can’t wait for The Revengers sequel!
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019