I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie–and things on the periphery–so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most poetic episode yet, we’re talking about Superman.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we immediately reveal our greatest weaknesses.
Secrets shared unprompted:
- It’s extremely normal to grow plants in a lead planter.
- The horniest Superman committed to celluloid?
- The primo location for Lex Luthor‘s super cool lair.
- Obviously, Kryptonite exists and will weaken Superman, even though all of these concepts are days old.
- There will be a sequel, guaranteed!
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!