I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most teen aged episode yet, we’re talking about Spider-Man: Homecoming.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we go back to school and look 100% age appropriate.
Grades made despite our extracurricular activities:
- This school is so great. These teens look like teens. Why did this take so long?
- Will Iron Man realize he’s a terrible father before becoming an actual father?
- Awkward teen romance is more fun to watch than aggressively intimate “teen” romance.
- Ned is perfect.
- Michael Keaton has nailed every winged role he’s had.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- MY HERO ACADEMIA Recap: (S03E24) A Season for Encounters - September 22, 2018
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 46 – Black Panther (2018) - September 17, 2018
- MY HERO ACADEMIA Recap: (S03E23) Deku vs. Kacchan, Part 2 - September 15, 2018