I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie–and things on the periphery–so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our Murphiest episode yet, we’re talking about Robocop.
In this episode of Marvel Us, it’s your move, creep.
Things We’ll Buy For a Dollar:
- Everyone at OCP sure is a jerk.
- Labor disputes!
- Privatization is the death of civilization!
- The News: It Sucks.
- Can a robot be a person? Can a cop be a worker?
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019