I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most punishing episode, we’re talking about Captain America: The First Avenger.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we win the war with performance enhancing drugs.
- How’d they make that big man so tiny?
- Peggy Carter deserved more.
- Divorcing Hydra from Nazis and the Holocaust will always feel exploitative.
- Why you gotta crash that plane, Cap? Excuse me, Captain America, what’s going on here, exactly?
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- MY HERO ACADEMIA Recap: (S03E18) Rush! - August 11, 2018
- MY HERO ACADEMIA Recap: (S03E17) Class 1-A - August 4, 2018
- MY HERO ACADEMIA Recap: (S03E16) Shiketsu High Lurking - July 28, 2018