I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most devastating episode yet, we’re talking about X-Men: Apocalypse.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we’re feeling blue.
Things. This movie’s just a bunch of things:
- The Fearsome Powers of Apocalypse: Conjuring cosplay, and melting people into the floor.
- Aging: nobody does it.
- Ruining a good thing by driving the Quicksilver bit into the ground.
- Psylocke‘s conspicuously comic-accurate costume.
- The Phoenix Force: actually, it’s no big deal. Totally chill.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019