I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our least finite episode yet, we’re talking about Avengers: Infinity War
In this episode of Marvel Us, we do so many things simultaneously.
14,002,559* Failed Plans:
- Sacrificing Infinity Stones: Everyone’s Doing It
- We hope they find a way to undo undoing all those prior happy endings.
- Romance is still a sticking point for the Russos.
- The new banter dynamics are great. Who knew Dr. Strange was funny?
- More Cap. More Cap!
- A premature announcement of Marvel Us: Phase 2!
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!