I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most cartoonish episode yet, we’re talking about Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Cities (Countries? City States?) Dropped:
- Joss Whedon: Good riddance, dude!
- Why must Ultron have lips?
- We’re sorry Aaron Taylor-Johson‘s Quicksilver was murdered by licensing dispute bullets.
- Tom’s repeated annoyance at Natasha Romanoff‘s desperation to find herself a man.
- Check out Leona’s interview with Kat Green!
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019