I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our tiniest episode yet, we’re talking about Ant-Man.
Things heisted (establishing us as expert heisters):
- Have we mentioned how cool the CG age-manipulation tech is in these movies?
- Things to do in prison: Form lifelong friendships and master parkour.
- When will dads ever learn?
- Luckily, Judy Greer is a very good mom.
- High praise for the Thomas & Friends Showdown.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!