I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our most honorable episode yet, we’re talking about The Wolverine.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we crave eternal life!
Bone claws drained:
- Has Hugh Jackman always been 50? We may never know.
- They spend a lot of time talking about “honor,” but don’t force Japanese characters to constantly speak English, so… nice effort?
- Would a more thoughtful film have time for multiple ninja-in-snow-blower deaths?
- Bullet train fight: very cool.
- Continually reckless handling of the X-Men timeline in every single film: not so cool.
- Spend some time thinking about the non-existent sequel that could’ve put Wolverine in his classic costume, doing gruff super hero stuff with Yukio, bridging the gap to Logan…
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!