I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our strangest episode yet, we’re talking about Doctor Strange.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we’ve come to bargain.
Forbidden spells we learned:
- Accepting Benedict Cumberbatch‘s accent. It’s fine. He’s fine.
- Getting your eyes burnt out by evil magic? Worth it for that look!
- Diverse casting: apparently way harder than cooking up weak excuses!
- We talk about Infinity War way too much, again.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019