I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie–and things on the periphery–so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our clumsiest episode yet, we’re talking about Blind Fury.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we hop aboard a cross-country Greyhound.
- So many goons! Look at those big boys.
- It’s super easy to get over your mom dying.
- It’s super hard to kill Tex Cobb.
- If your dad’s a chemist, he probably cooks blue drugs.
- Stranger danger! Just because Rutger Hauer says he’s blind doesn’t mean you should let him put his paws all over your annoying kid’s face.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 68 – HANNA (2011) - July 16, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 67 – SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE (2018) - July 8, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 63 – SUPERMAN II (1980) - June 19, 2019