I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie–and things on the periphery–so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. In what is indisputably our all together ookiest episode yet, we’re talking about Addams Family Values.
In this episode of Marvel Us, we’re off to summer camp.
- Resolving Uncle Fester’s identity… again?
- Endless Baby’s Day Out caliber gags.
- Sticking it to the rich kids!
- Totally under-utilizing Wednesday and Pugsley.
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 60 – The Iron Giant (1999) - March 19, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 59 – Addams Family Values (1993) - March 13, 2019
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 58 – A VERY BRADY SEQUEL (1996) - March 5, 2019