The power of CBD oil is becoming more apparent every day as individuals exploring the health and wellness industry gain a greater understanding of its benefits. It’s used regularly to treat anxiety, inflammation, skin disorders, sleep problems, and so much more.
One of the most common uses of CBD is for the treatment of pain. Typically, CBD is applied to the site of pain in a topical cream, ointment, or lotion. However, there are internal uses as well. CBD can be ingested in many forms to treat pain that’s not always reachable by creams and ointments. For example, nerve pain or chronic pain can’t always be treated at the site, so CBD in the blood stream does the trick.
Those looking for a convenient method of treatment can take CBD gummies for pain from a brand like Penguin CBD. The CBD ingredient can slowly release into the blood stream where it can have a more powerful effect than your OTC NSAID. Here’s what CBD gummies can do for your pain.
The Benefits of CBD in Gummy Form
If you’re treating pain, CBD gummies might not be your first thought. You probably think about taking a capsule or rubbing a cream into your skin rather than chewing a delicious gummy. However, CBD in gummy form can be highly effective and comes with many benefits.
To understand these benefits, let’s first look at how CBD works inside your body. It interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system, which regulates hormones and immune responses. As additional cannabinoids, terpenes, and other goodies from the gummies enter your blood stream, it affects signals transmitted and received in this system. This can target pain signals and minimize what you feel while bringing down inflammation, a natural immune response to an injury.
This process occurs in your body no matter how you take the CBD, but there are unique benefits of taking it in gummy form. To begin with, it’s highly convenient and inconspicuous. If you need a dose while at work, an oil dropper will raise some questions and concerns from your co-workers, but nobody will look twice at you eating a gummy candy.
It also tastes a lot better than raw CBD oil! Despite efforts to disguise the taste in CBD oil with other essential oils and flavors, you can’t really mask the raw, earthy taste that make many people gag. If you need a great-tasting way to get your daily CBD, there’s no better way to take it than in gummy form.
Those benefits are great, but for some people, CBD gummies can be far more effective at treating pain than an oil dropper. CBD oil is considered the best way to get fast relief for pain, but if you have chronic pain that needs treating all day long, the CBD in the gummies you eat will slowly release the medicine into your blood stream, providing a more consistent method of pain relief to last you all day long.
CBD can treat pain from either the inside or the outside of the body. If you want the most effective strategy for pain relief, you’ll do a combination of CBD creams applied at the site of the pain as well as an internal CBD dose with CBD gummies.
Residual Effects of Taking CBD Gummies
Pain from an injury, illness, or chronic condition does not exist in a vacuum. There are other factors about your daily life that can increase the intensity of your pain, and CBD can help to treat many of them. If you experience greater pain when you’re anxious, stressed, losing sleep, or experiencing other health and wellness problems, you’ll be relieved to know that CBD can target those things as well.
- Anti-Anxiety: CBD is a very well-known anti-anxiety. Half of those who take CBD for their anxiety say it’s just as effective as their prescription medication if not more so. Anxiety can create tension, stress, headaches, and other problems related to your pain, and CBD can help you achieve calm.
- Reduced Stress: The natural relaxing properties of CBD make stress melt away before it can increase your pain. Say goodbye to sore muscles, tension headaches, neck pain, and other symptoms associated with excess stress.
- Better Sleep: If you’re experiencing any wellness issue, pain included, sleep is essential to repair it. Your body simply can’t operate its full healing regimen if you don’t get enough sleep at night. CBD is a great sleep aid that helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep through the night, and wake without feeling drowsy the next morning. After a few nights of great sleep, don’t be surprised to see your pain diminish as well.
- Lessened Inflammation: Inflammation goes hand in hand with pain, and the antioxidant properties of CBD make inflammation a non-issue. If you’ve experienced an injury or inflammation is part of what makes you have pain (like with rheumatoid arthritis), CBD can diminish this painful part of the puzzle.
Potential Side Effects of CBD Gummies
When taking any CBD products, there’s always a risk of side effects. Usually, you can avoid these side effects by taking the right dosage. Speak with a doctor or try to reduce your dosage if you’re experiencing extra side effects from CBD, including the following:
- Dry mouth
- Light headedness
- Low blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal problems
CBD Helps Addiction Prevention and Recovery
When it comes to pain management, prescription opioids are a huge problem. About 15 million people become addicted to prescription drugs each year, and most started out taking them for pain management. It’s a serious problem, and CBD can actually help manage it.
Not only is CBD a highly effective pain relieve that can replace prescription opioids in many cases, but it’s also a great tool for those trying to overcome opioid addictions. Studies show that those who used CBD in their recovery treatment experienced fewer cravings.
CBD seems to be a miracle worker for many people struggling to manage their pain. In many ways, it’s helped patients experience severe pain regain control of their lives.
- The End of the CSGO Era: A Look Back at the Most Memorable and Legendary Moments - September 29, 2023
- Collector’s Paradise: Pennsylvania’s Car Auctions Offer Rare Finds - September 27, 2023
- Philadelphia Eagles Stars in Sideline Spat During Win Over Minnesota Vikings - September 26, 2023