Every week I find a hidden gem or hear about something streaming on Netflix that I just have to watch, so here are my top 5 Monday Movie roundup to keep you busy this week!
1. Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey Of Richard Stanley’s Island Of DR. Moreau – An incredibly interesting story about the making of one of the worst movies ever made. The egos, Brando and Val Kilmer….It’s full of Hollywood cliches that you think couldn’t possibly be true, but oh they are.
2. TIG – A moving documentary about stand up comedian Tig Notaro and her journey dealing with some incredible tragedies. It’s a very inspiring movie and really shines a light on possibility and hope, even when you’re in the depths of real struggle.
3. The Spoils Of Babylon – A comedic parody of dramatic television mini-series in the vein of The Thornbirds . It stars everyone. Literally every actor. It’s hilarious and only six episodes.
4. Price Check – Starring Parker Posey. Posey does some great work in this movie. A middle class man has lost sight of his dreams for security and money. When his new boss shows up (Posey), it shakes his life up.
5. The Net – It’s classic Sandra Bullock and still holds up! It’s Like While You Were Sleeping but with computers!
Enjoy your week and see ya next Movie Monday!