I, Tom Laurie, and my sister, Leona Laurie, are (re)watching every Marvel movie so we can cheerfully and critically discuss them. As we celebrate what we hope is the end of this iteration of Blade, we’re talking about Blade: Trinity.
In episode 10 of Marvel Us, my sister and I rehash Blade: Trinity, the exhausting David S. Goyer vampire escapade. I enrich this exercise by sharing facts and trivia about the film. There is humor. You will enjoy this.
Here are some points of interest:
- Wesley Snipes was more interested in getting stoned in his trailer than being in this movie
- He sued the production for racial discrimination
- Patton Oswalt is there
- Natasha Lyonne is there
- Ryan Reynolds‘ pubes make a cameo appearance
- Jessica Biel killed a $300,000 camera with an arrow, because she is a badass
- It was very boring, and all the guns looked like plastic toys
- Dracula was alright
How does vampire Parker Posey feel about this movie? Probably like this:
Listen by clicking the ‘play’ button below, LISTEN HERE ON ITUNES. And while you’re at it, consider subscribing!
Latest posts by Tom Laurie (see all)
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 25 – Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2011) - February 19, 2018
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 24 – Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) - February 9, 2018
- Marvel Us Podcast Ep 23 – X-Men: First Class (2011) - January 30, 2018